Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 8:34 AM
Subject: Serious Message about Mobile Phone….Please read to the end
Serious Message….Please read to the end
Dear All,
With deep pains (and tears in my eyes), I am sad to inform you that yesterday morning, one of my dear friend’s elder son (Mr. Aditya Suresh Joshi), age 19, studying in 1st year engineering, died in Keshvani Hospital, Mumbai. He was admitted in Keshavani Hospital as burned patient.
Reason 4 days back this boy had gone to Amravati (One of the district place located in State of Maharashtra ) on study tour. After their study was over his classmates & teachers, all of them were standing on “Badnera”railway station to catch the train. “Badnera” is the name of the railway station for ” Amravati “city.
As soon as they arrived on Badnera  Railway station, many of them started taking pictures of their friends using “Mobile Phones” and/or “Digital Camera”.  One of them complained  that, in his camera, he was not able to capture more number of friends in  one frame. He was not able to catch the angle.  Another boy suggested  climbing on to the train boogie and take picture so that all of them can be  accommodated in a single frame.
There was one goods wagon (all of them were oil tankers) train resting between 2 main railway lines.
Kumar Aditya climbed up the oil boogie. Above his head, 40,000 volts electrical  line was passing through. As soon as he clicked the digital camera 40,000 volt current passed through the camera flash light to his camera and then from his camera to his fingers and then from his fingers to his body. All this happened within seconds. Next moment he was thrown from the top. His body was half burned on the spot.
At that time, his father (my friend) was traveling in Bangkok . His many  friends in Pune came to know about this via mobile SMS. They instantly arranged air ambulance in Amravati and his burned body was brought to   Keshavani Hospital , Mumbai. I was told that this is the best hospital in Mumbai.  Prior to the incident i.e. few days ago he was talking to his relatives. When he was  admitted  to  the  hospital,  doctor informed
his relatives  that don’t keep any great hopes. Because of lot of complexity issues in a half burned body.  He died yesterday morning.
Now how many of us are aware about this technological threats &
dangers? Honestly, Kumar Aditya and his father were not aware. His family was not aware. Our entire friend circle of more than 12,000, we were not aware. Now should we call ourselves as fully educated and fully knowledgeable people? Think of it.
Please avoid mobile phones at petrol outlets.  Please avoid talking on mobile phones while driving.  I also know many friends who do not bother about this good suggestion and many of them have opted for a “couldn’t care less attitude”.  Please avoid talking on mobile phones while they are in charging mode. Avoid charging mobile phones near your bed and/or near wooden furniture.  Avoid using mobile phones and flash lights near high voltage electrical lines like railway stations. My friends, his family members learned our lesson with the loss of a young life. Now would you like to empower your friends about this accident so as to avoid future accidents?
We can save human life by empowering all friends who are in your network? I have done “My Karma  {with deep pains & tears in my eyes}” by empowering you about  this horrible experience. 
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *